Terms and Conditions
1. All Guests, including children and infants, must present valid identification at check-in.
2. Check-in begins 2 hours prior to the flight for seat assignment and closes 45 minutes prior to the scheduled departure.
3. Carriage and other services provided by the carrier are subject to conditions of carriage, which are hereby incorporated by reference. These conditions may be obtained from the issuing carrier.
4. In case of cancellations less than 6 hours before departure please cancel with the airlines directly. We are not responsible for any losses if the request is received less than 6 hours before departure.
5. Please contact airlines for Terminal Queries.
6. Free Baggage Allowance: Checked-in Baggage = 15kgs in Economy class.
7. Partial cancellations are not allowed for Round-trip Fares
8. Changes to the reservation will result in the above fee plus any difference in the fare between the original fare paid and the fare for the revised booking.
9. In case of cancellation of a booking, made by a Go channel partner, a refund has to be collected from that respective Go Channel.
10. The No Show refund should be collected within 15 days from the departure date.
11. If the basic fare is less than cancellation charges then only statutory taxes would be refunded.
12. We are not responsible for any Flight delay/Cancellation from the airline's end.
13. Kindly contact the airline at least 24 hrs before to reconfirm your flight detail giving reference to the Airline PNR Number.
14. If you choose to pay by electronic card, you will be redirected to the Maldives Payment Gateway of the Bank of Maldives for you to enter the card details and the necessary processing. We will not be able to see, capture or store your card details and any other information you may enter at the Maldives Payment Gateway. All communications between Resort Life Travel Private Limited and the Maldives Payment Gateway are encrypted using the TLS/SSL protocol. Once payment is completed (successfully) you will be redirected back to our website.
15. All customers or cardholders will receive a copy of the order transaction details in your email once you purchase any product or service. We recommend all cardholders retain this transaction details copy with them.
16. Your Credit / Debit card payments are processed by BML Secure Payment Gateway. Resort Life Travel does not collect or store any information regarding your Credit / Debit card. The Cardholder could retain a copy of payment transaction records as proof of the online purchase from Resort Life Travel.
NOTE: We are a travel agent and all reservations made through our website are as per the terms and conditions of the concerned airlines. All modifications, cancellations, and refunds of the airline tickets shall be strictly in accordance with the policy of the concerned airlines and we disclaim all liability in connection thereof.